Grilled Lobster Tail
1/3 cup Miracle Whip Original Spread 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice 1 clove garlic, minced
8 lobster tail
- Heat greased barbecue to medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients except lobster tails until blended.
- Use kitchen shears to make a lengthwise cut through the shell down the back of each lobster tail, stopping at the beginning of the tail fin. Following the same cutting lines as the shells, use a sharp knife to cut through lobster meat, being careful to not cut through to the opposite side of each tail.
- Pull each lobster tail apart gently to open like a book; place, the meat sides down, on the barbecue grate. Grill 5 min.
- Turn lobster tails; brush meat with Miracle Whip mixture.
- Grill 6 to 8 min. or until done (135°F).