NORWEGIAN PIZZA WITH SMOKED SALMON, GOAT CHEESE, & HERB OIL
Dough: Toppings: Herb Sauce:
1 cup warm water 3 plum tomatoes, sliced 1 1/2 cup parsley leaves
1 tablespoon honey 1 cup crumbled goat cheese 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
1 tablespoon dry yeast 2 tablespoons olive oil olive oil
2 1/2 cups flour salt & pepper salt & pepper
1 teaspoon salt 6 oz sliced smoked salmon
4 tablespoon olive oil arugula leaves
- Start with the dough.
- In a bowl mix water, honey, and yeast.
- Leave it for 5 minutes so that the yeast starts to work.
- Add flour, salt, and oil.
- Work the dough together.
- Cover with plastic and let it rise for 1 hour.
- On a baking tray press the dough out with your fingers to form a large pizza.
- Next, top the pizza with tomatoes and chèvre and drizzle with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 400°F until golden, about 15 minutes.
- While it bakes, chop the parsley and pine nuts on a chopping board.
- Place in a bowl and add enough oil so it forms a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take out the pizza and add smoked salmon, herb sauce, and arugula.