Raw Fermented Mustard Caviar – 227g
Mustard seeds are packed with flavour and can be used in a number of different dishes. They are often overlooked in the pantry but actually, mustard seeds are high in nutritional value and have a lot of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.
With that in mind, we decided to turn our mustard seeds into an Organic Vegan Caviar that you can use to mix in with your dressings or as a condiment to your favourite dishes! This product has also been fermented so we can get more healthy bacteria into our system for optimal gut health!
How It Tastes:
Deliciously tangy with a hint of mustard taste. The little granules resembles that of a Whole Grain Dijon Mustard.
- Rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium
- Vitamins such as Vitamin A, K and C
- Known to prevent cancer, treat psoriasis, improve cardiovascular health, control diabetes and cholesterol levels
How to Use:
- To mix into your favourite salad dressings
- To pair with your favourite meats/protein
- Topping for your baked potatoes or inside of your sandwiches
Fresh Lemon Juice, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Filtered Water, Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds, Organic Raw Honey, Organic Brown Mustard Seeds, Himalayan Crystal Salt, Organic Turmeric
LINK TO RECIPE: https://seafoodsociety.hk/recipe-pan-fried-john-dory-with-raw-fermented-mustard-caviar/