Grilled Lobster Tail
1/3 cup Miracle Whip Original Spread 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice 1 clove garlic, minced
8 lobster tail
- Heat greased barbecue to medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients except lobster tails until blended.
- Use kitchen shears to make lengthwise cut through shell down back of each lobster tail, stopping at beginning of tail fin. Following same cutting lines as the shells, use sharp knife to cut through lobster meat, being careful to not cut through to opposite side of each tail.
- Pull each lobster tail apart gently to open like a book; place, meat sides down, on barbecue grate. Grill 5 min.
- Turn lobster tails; brush meat with Miracle Whip mixture.
- Grill 6 to 8 min. or until done (135°F).