Lemon Garlic Baked Cod
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 14 mins
4 (6-ounce) pieces cod (boneless, skinless) Sea salt (to taste)
Freshly ground black pepper (to taste) 1.5 teaspoons unsalted butter
1 tablespoon olive oil 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Gather the ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Very lightly coat the bottom of a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in one layer with cooking spray.
- Pat the cod pieces with a paper towel and place them in the baking dish.
- Season the fish with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the butter and olive oil in a small nonstick skillet. Heat on medium-low. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and parsley, then remove from the heat.
- Drizzle the lemon-garlic mixture over the top of the fish.
- Bake uncovered for 12 to 14 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. If desired, serve the accumulated pan juices on the side.